mjohnellis';?>

HOME / KC901 serial VNA

KC901M

By mjohnellis •  2018-08-14 09:23:15 •  214 clicks
Is there information for the KC901M ( 10 Ghz model)? What is the price? Is it the same architecture as the KC901V. etc?
5 Reply | until2018-09-22 09:37Add a reply
    soasystem  22 days ago#1 -Reply

Rohde Schwarz and Siglent have come up with their latest 1 - 3GHz version of hobbyists grade and price VNA, if you dont run fast i'm afraid they will bite you in the butt leaving you in cold air. ymmv.

soasystem  22 days ago#2 -Reply

i know you people keep busy developing newer and newer and higher end products for profit, but dont forget to improve FW of older models, because we users will help you spread the words in forums etc, and hence can increase your profit, which is your main objective in first place. i wish while you are developing 10GHz version, you can implement technologies such as user settable fringing capacitance and other professional tools in it, and while you have developed the knowledge, you can also include that in older models because of several reasons... (1) we happy user may help you spread the positive words... (2) some new users will not be able to afford higher end model, so they may still choose the lower model such as KC901V or S in the future to suit their needs and budget. ymmv.

BG8NPK  36 days ago#3 -Reply

Hi,
    This model analyzer will come to market soon, The block diagram is same as KC901V but we improve the layout design and use a new design coupler to support 10GHz measurement.

mjohnellis  36 days ago#4 -Reply

@VK3NH Yes, the block looks the same. I wonder if it is the same parts with higher operating frequencies or if it is new parts? I couldn't find a way to order one so it may not be on the market yet.

VK3NH  37 days ago#5 -Reply

Hi John,

Wow that is interesting. The block diagram appears similar.

regards Noel

LoginPublish or Still no account?Register

Deepace-BBS

Theme List

KC901 serial VNA