http://bbs.deepace.net/uploads/file/201711/20171115150816_63917.rar

Fixed the field mode RBW change error
Fixed the Marker search bug
Fixed the frequence setting sync error
Fixed the remote mode bug
9 Reply | until2018-05-26 09:58Add a reply
    henrik_stenlund  44 days ago#1 -Reply

Hi
    I have been managing since with the SD but it is somehow sensitive to the working order. After bootup, the SD is placed and then one can use it. If it is already there while booting, it will usually not work but creates an error. Then it needs to be removed and replaced, then it might work again.
    Otherwise, the KC901S seems to work fine. However, sometimes I manage to make it hanging and need to a forced restart.

mjohnellis  126 days ago#2 -Reply

@henrik_stenlund I tried the SD card before and after the update and it worked fine for me. Maybe you should try a different SD card and see if it works?

VK3NH  127 days ago#3 -Reply

@mjohnellis
    That is good to hear.

mjohnellis  127 days ago#4 -Reply

I did finally get up the courage to try the update and it seems to work fine on my KC901V. Thank you for continuing to keep our product up to date and fixing bugs - M John Ellis

henrik_stenlund  144 days ago#5 -Reply

Hi
    I am having trouble with the V1.2.3 for KC901V while saving a measurement data to a microSDHC. That operation did succeed earlier but now it completely refuses. Please check

soasystem  2017-12-28#6 -Reply

it now can go down to 0 Hz which sounds good, but measurement error at this ultra low freq still not fixed so this feature is still rather useless, for example its still cannot show impedance of a DUT correctly (other than 50 ohm load), the same with magnitude and phase of gain and loss etc.. fwiw.. looking forward for the next FW update, thumbs up anyway..

VK3NH  2017-12-09#7 -Reply

Genuine post

VK3NH  2017-12-07#8 -Reply

John,

The software update seemed to work OK for me. I checked an output level issue I was having with my unit on RF gen below 60MHz and after a recalibration connecting ports 1

mjohnellis  2017-12-05#9 -Reply

I'm always nervous about updates but the last one was a good one. Has anyone had a problem with this update?

LoginPublish or Still no account?Register

Deepace-BBS

Theme List

KC901 serial VNA