AndreyG';?>

HOME / KC901 serial VNA

KC901V Hardware 1.0.4. 1.Problem. 2. Upgrade software?

By AndreyG •  2017-07-24 12:53:01 •  151 clicks
Hi,
1. I got one of your first KC901V devices. Software version V.1.0.0. Is it safe to upgrade to latest software?

2. My device has problems - noise of plot at high frequencies which makes Smith Chart practically unusable. See attached image. Is there any way it can be fixed?
13 Reply | until2017-08-18 03:21Add a reply
    Anna  11 hours ago#1 -Reply

@AndreyG Hello Mr.Gleener, I'm Anna. I've tried to contact you via email many times but all of it were returned. Please contact us with Whatsapp, ID: 18128559840. Thank you!

AndreyG  20 hours ago#2 -Reply

@BG8NPK
    I do not understand. Nothing is wrong with my EMail - it works I have no problems.
    Try a8421@uniserve.com

BG8NPK  2 days ago#3 -Reply

@AndreyG
    Hi,
    We received your mail, But our mail can't send to your email address. Can you change a mail address?

AndreyG  2 days ago#4 -Reply

@BG8NPK
    I just sent you an email. Please let me know if it comes to you.
    Thank you

AndreyG  2 days ago#5 -Reply

@BG8NPK
    I just sent you an email. Please let me know if it comes to you.
    Thank you

BG8NPK  4 days ago#6 -Reply

@AndreyG

We can't send an email to your address, Our mail have been return. Please send a email to bg8npk@deepace.net

BG8NPK  4 days ago#7 -Reply

@AndreyG
    Hi,
    Sorry for this problem, We just send a wrong email address.
    We will contact you immediately

Best Regards

AndreyG  6 days ago#8 -Reply

@BG8NPK
    Nobody contacted me.
    My EMail is a8421@intergate.ca
    If it is hardware issue please ship me replacement board nd i send you defected board back.

BG8NPK  7 days ago#9 -Reply

Hi,
    This error display may caused by signal sour unlock. it is a hardware issue. Our manager contacted you few week ago to do a repair but we didn't receive your instrument. Our manager will contact to again to fix your instrument by factory repair.

Best Regards

AndreyG  14 days ago#10 -Reply

@BG8NPK
    Thank you for your reply.
    I switched to medium and low sweep speed – the same problem. Also varied number of points in the plot from 450 to 3150 – same problem. Tried different calibration – User Cal an Sys Cal – same problem. I believe noise/spikes I see is related to heating of the unit. When I turn it on from cold I get few minutes with no spikes. (Unfortunately this time is too short to do any useful work.)
    Below attached plots of the same antenna in the same settings taken at different times: unit just turned on, after 7 min, after 40 min. You can see how initially there is no spikes, than a little bit and in 40 min it is pretty bad.

LoginPublish or Still no account?Register

Deepace-BBS

Theme List

KC901 serial VNA